January 31, 2009

Starting Something New

Today is the last day of January 2009! I started working on my emarketing plan almost two months ago. It has been hard. It is hard when you are actually inventing the wheel. Notice I didn't say I was re-inventing the wheel.

PPL is traditionally sold via traditional network marketing. That means selling to your friends, family, and neighbors. It also means going to weekly meetings. I have a problem. I'm 180 miles from the nearest meeting and I've already sold PPL to all of my friends and family. So what do you do when you're out of prospects and you're in a place where the "system" wont work for you?

You have to create a new system. I've been around long enough to know better than trying to re-invent the wheel. But there are times when it needs to be re-invented!

I know the new system will work. The new system is actually just using new tools to do the same old job. You have to talk to lots of people. Some will - most wont!

What really has me excited is that the Internet has totally changed everything. There are literally ten's of thousands of people looking for our business opportunity. We have a tremendous product - great price - wide open market. The future looks great.

I'm ready to get started. Tomorrow is Super Bowl Sunday - I'll wait and get started on Monday.

Grand kids have been here for the weekend and we have had a great time. Today has been a success.

Go Cardinals!

No comments:

The King