March 15, 2009

What a journey!

Trying to start (re-start) a home-based business is probably harder than actually doing the business. Over the past few months I've found different pieces that I wanted but finding them all in the same place has been difficult.

I'll not get preachy tonight. There are three things you need, like a three-legged stool.

First, you need a reputable company that has been around awhile and they have a clear vision of what they want to do - like help their distributors succeed.

Second, you need products that people really want and need.

Third, you need a marketing system that works.

The tragedy of MLM is that often you don't know you're missing one of the legs until you have many months and many dollars invested.

I've learned to cut my losses quickly - get out - do something else.

I've finally found an opportunity that has everything I'm looking for. More about that later.

The purpose of having a blog is to blog. I'm going to blog more. I promise.

No comments:

The King